Camelot
Rehearsal Report #29
Wednesday, April 13: 7:00p-10:00p
Stage Manager: Deanna Belardinelli
512.809.3974
Late:
Late Excused:
Missing:
Missing Excused: Julie, Buddy, Sam
Accompanist: Austin
Tonight's Rehearsal 4/13 (Wed) 7-10p – Run-Thru Act I – Called: FULL CAST 7:00 Simple Folk [Arthur, Guenevere] 7:45 Lusty Month [Full Cast] 8:00 Run-Thru Act I [FULL CAST] Breakdown: 7:00-7:15 - Warmups/Simple Folk 7:15-7:30 - Persuasion 7:30-7:45 - Tumblrs 7:45-8:10 - Lusty Month 8:10-8:25 - Break/Set Up for Run-Thru Act I 8:25-9:25 - Run Act I through Lusty Month 9:25-9:30 - Break 9:30-10:00 - Finish Act I Need to Know: Crew: I realized that in the report breakdown it had you called Thursday, but you are called FRIDAY for crew watch. Thanks! Cast: I've attached the costume sign-up sheet for reference. Ramona's place is called: A Cut Above Costumes - 150 Texas Ave # 205, Round Rock, TX 78664 (512) 452-5576 Make sure to arrive at YOUR TIME, you will need a check or a credit card that she will do the swipey-thing with the old school credit card thing, and she will take your name and number. Grab your costumes and head out, and you can put them into the dressing room, but do not try any on until they've been labeled. Thanks guys! |
Next Rehearsal Schedule 4/14 (Thurs) 7-10p – Run-Thru Act II – Called: FULL CAST 4/15 (Fri) 7-10p – Run-Thru – Called: FULL CAST/CREW 4/16 (Sat) 1-11p –Tech – Called: FULL CAST/CREW 4/17 (Sun) 1-11p –Tech – Called: FULL CAST/CREW |
Set - Will the Window drop be weighted and able to be flown in tomorrow? |
Props - Prop Note: The rose will need a note from Lionel attached to it. |
Sounds/Lights/Special FX Sound: Lights: Video: |
Costumes - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Facility - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Director - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Choreography - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Music - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Cast - (x) Link to the Cast Box for videos and information - (x) Link to the online calendar Login: cast |
Crew - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Accident/Incident - None tonight! (Huzzah!) |
Trivia: - |
Quote(s): - |
No comments:
Post a Comment